Hi y’all. I’m Alexia.
I’ve always been passionate about reading and started a bookstagram in February 2020. I decided to make the leap to a blog where I can post more content without being inhibited by the Instagram caption limit. You can still find shorter reviews there, but this blog will have my expanded thoughts and reactions on books, recommendation lists, author interviews, and more. My favorite genres are Young Adult, Romance, Thriller, and Fantasy, but I read most genres, so expect to find a range of books discussed on here.
Facts about me:
- I mainly read ebooks. Libby, the Kindle app, and Scribd are my lifesavers.
- The Nancy Drew series was one of my favorite series growing up.
- I love traveling and have been to 10 different countries, so I love books set in different countries. You can’t go wrong with an England or France setting.
- I live in Georgia (one of the best states if I do say so myself).
- I love enemies to lovers, camp settings, and unreliable narrators.
- Perks of Being a Wallflower is one of my favorite books and film adaptations.
I’d love to connect with more book lovers, so you can send me emails at Alexia@Bookishends.com or follow and dm me on Instagram or Twitter. Thanks for taking the time to get to know me, and I hope you find what you’re looking for on BookishEnds.